Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

detlev`s kreissieger

hi all
    tried without success today to buy a cased kreissieger badge from detlev,unfortunetly despite it being available when i send the confirmation it was gone by the time i heard off detlev, so just curious to know who the lucky person who got it was
    stu

I tried as well but did not meet with success. Does anyone know if the item is placed on hold once you put it in the shopping cart?

I was online right when the update was posted, placed the item in the cart straight away but finished looking before I paid...I wonder if you have to pay right away or risk losing the item?

BR, fischer

Comment

no you have to be the first that actually sends the confirmation i think this one was sold within seconds

Comment

For the last two weeks the site has died on me, just before the update and during the update. Anybody else have access problems?

cheers
        Graeme

Comment

Did the awarded Kreissieger badges actually come in a box? It makes sense they would but I've never seen one before.
          Richard V

Comment

Originally posted by Graeme Sandles View Post
            For the last two weeks the site has died on me, just before the update and during the update. Anybody else have access problems?

cheers
            Graeme
            No problems here, just photos load a little slow when it first opens.

Comment

hi richard
              yes the kreissiegers where awarded in a red cardboard box and the gausiegers in a blue cardboard box
              stu

Comment

In Detlev Friday update you have to buy quickly and the take a close look at it after you buy. There is not time to speculate it.

Then turn it back if you are not happy with it when you have it in your hands.

Comment

not the ideal way to buy is it buy first check if its okay later

Comment

Just curious what did it sell for?
                    Regards
                    Mametz

Comment

Originally posted by hlynur76 View Post
                      In Detlev Friday update you have to buy quickly and the take a close look at it after you buy. There is not time to speculate it.

Then turn it back if you are not happy with it when you have it in your hands.

yes and when you are not happy with it sent him a email !
                      i did it and i am banned from his site
                      he sold me a crappy badge i have put it in the bin

Hans

Comment

hi mametz
                        i think it was £258

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                        X